Don't be too reliable on technology it is not safe!

Sunday 26 September 2010

My Defective Soul...

I may not look like it but I'm a one very confident person..VERY TO THE MAX   =.=
it's not good..I'm tellin ya..It makes me look more "TAMAGO" than Takoyaki Manto Man.. I think the Takos are very smart. smarter than me. I don't save people or the natures or the animals etc... coz I don't have the capabilities or "SUPER POWER".. BUT THEY DO!! more stronger than me! *I'm talking crap here*

Something is wrong with me. I think I'm loosing my sense of logic.. tsk...tsk...tsk... so unfortunate.. Well actually my friends misinterpreted what I said.. They always do! haiyaaa~ I so pity them.. So kesian.. hehehe... I don't know what you, you, you, you and you think but yea I'm one hella confident person! I'm extremely nice, sweet and sometimes sour =.=  I might turn into a zombie one day so I can eat my friends! The molotov is not yet thrown.. Means I have higher chances to eat them hahaha~ but the heat is killing me...
p/s: I think the clock is not ticking correctly.

"LET THE FEAST BEGIN!" - Albus Dumbledore, 2001

1 comment:

  1. Are you selling out yourself here Taki-chan?? Aha... always do always will =P

    ReplyDelete